cant find personal email setup on 8350i. no email set up behind options. setup> setup wiz> >email setup, only gives me ' i want to use work email with BB enterp. server '. thanks in advance for any help
    06-08-10 08:17 PM
    If your on Boost, you don't need it. if your on Nextel, resend your service books.
    06-08-10 11:20 PM
    I am on boost. so youre saying to just go to my email website? isnt there an easier way? and what about a notification of email?

thanks
    06-09-10 08:26 AM
    app world asks for email addy to dl apps. tried current email addy on pc and it wouldnt send it there, also tried from phone and got 0 on what was supposedly sent.
    thx again
    06-09-10 08:30 AM
    1) forums.crackberry.com/f137/boostberry-tutorial-how-get-mms-broswer-email-working-natively-241170/
    Read thoroughly....it explains everything for Boost. If you need pictures to go along with instructions, check the sticky...revised by Piloso.
    2)Blackberry app world does not work with Boost on the 8350i. Only works with BIS/BES.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 08:54 AM
    You can't use app world or bbmail if your on boost. Go to the sticky at the top of this forum "boostberry tutorial" and it will give all the options for email. Shangmail, gmail app ect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD