I've searched hours for answers but no luck. I've called technical support and they are clueless. When I try to set up my email through the set up wizard with my Blackberry Curve 9310 OS 7, It gets stuck on Enterprise Activation. I wasn't paying attention of what I was clicking and unknowingly presumed enterprise email was just an email. However I clicked the wrong option I was supposed to set up my Internet Email. So now im stuck on the enterprise activation screen whenever I try to set up. I have tried everything. From doing a security wipe to deleting and re-installing my IT policy. I have even used JL_CMDER and did a factory-reset and I have also attempted a factory reset with the Blackberry Software. I have also tried a battery pull , and even deleted and reinstalled the OS and no luck at all.It still shows up as enterprise activation and I cant exit it.!Please help anyone it would be deeply appreciated. I can't believe there is no back button to go back to select the option its ridiculous.
    -Daniel
    Last edited by dvalenc7; 08-28-13 at 08:04 PM.
    Rushikesh Ashtikar likes this.
    08-28-13 06:32 PM
    I've searched hours for answers but no luck. I've called technical support and they are clueless. When I try to set up my email through the set up wizard with my Blackberry Curve 9310 OS 7, It gets stuck on Enterprise Activation. I wasn't paying attention of what I was clicking and unknowingly presumed enterprise email was just an email. However I clicked the wrong option I was supposed to set up my Internet Email. So now im stuck on the enterprise activation screen whenever I try to set up. I have tried everything. From doing a security wipe to deleting and re-installing my IT policy. I have even used JL_CMDER and did a factory-reset and I have also attempted a factory reset with the Blackberry Software. I have also tried a battery pull , and even deleted and reinstalled the OS and no luck at all.It still shows up as enterprise activation and I cant exit it.!Please help anyone it would be deeply appreciated. I can't believe there is no back button to go back to select the option its ridiculous.
    -Daniel
    Dear Friend!, The Same Has Happened Here but I Will Suggest That If That That You Are Talking About Its A Loading Process, Then Give It Some Couple Of Time In An Open Area Network And It Might Come to Its Senses Or Notice You For Another Set-Up!.
    dvalenc7 likes this.
    08-28-13 08:11 PM
    If you have a twitter account add the official Blackberry support account @blackberryhelp and ask your question there. They are quick about answering questions when you can't find answers anywhere else. Sorry I can't offer more help with your problem.

Sent from my BBRY using Tapatalk
    08-29-13 05:58 PM