Sorry if this is been covered before in a previous topic. I am a newbie to the BB world and I am trying to download AOL instant messanger onto my 8310 curve. I have both the unlimited data and unlimited text. I saw somewhere to download AIM to go to blackberry.com/aim on the BB device and download it through there, but there was an error saying that my phone does not support this program? Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to get AIM on the 8310?

Thanks,
    BD
    08-25-08 07:47 PM
    bump........
    08-25-08 09:40 PM
    I might be wrong but I think AIM is not supported by ATT. I use JiveTalk and it works fine with AIM account but it's a pay program. There's other programs you can use to get AIM on ATT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 10:06 PM
    Is jivetalk a monthly payment or is it a one time payment for the app? Also can jivetalk support more then just aim for instant messaging?
    08-26-08 12:22 AM

Jivetalk is an all in one IM app. Its a one time payment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 12:26 AM
    Hey Newbie!

I went on about a month ago to the website to download AIM for my 8330 curve and it told me that my phone was not supported by it. But I went on just about an hr ago and I downloaded AIM from the mobile.blackberry.com website. It finally works!

Hope that helps everyone out!
    09-14-08 10:21 PM
    09-15-08 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD