I have my BB-8830 theme set to daily. I deleted an SMS Text Msg, however it will not clear from my main screen? Any help troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated. It's really annoying.
    04-07-08 01:15 PM
    I don't believe there is a permanent solution for this. You are using a today theme right? Several others have had this problem, and so far the only solution has been to do a battery pull each time it happens.

With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...-screen-23633/
    Last edited by sunkast; 04-07-08 at 01:58 PM.
    04-07-08 01:54 PM
    i am having the same problem with one specific text. a few weeks ago a text i was writing saved to a draft and literally will not allow me to delete it. i have checked the saved messages and deleted it from there but it still appears in my main inbox. any suggestions?
    05-18-08 06:44 PM
    When using a Today Theme and a message gets stuck after being read, do the following:

1. Do NOT delete it right away...
    2. While in your SMS inbox, or viewing the message itself, open your menu and select "Mark Unopened"
    3. Reopen the message and back out of it like normal.

It should now have cleared your Today screen, and you can delete it with no problems. If you delete it BEFORE doing the above steps, you need to do a battery pull.
    05-18-08 07:55 PM
    That is VERY helpful. Thanks!
    05-18-08 08:16 PM
    Thank you all for the posts. It's a whole year later, and they still haven't fixed the problem. I've updated and everything. At least it's nice to know I can delete the message without doing a battery pull, so annoying.
    03-13-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD