Hey all,

I have had my curve through T-Mobile for 7 months and all of a sudden I cannot connect to any and all WAP enabled sites like espn.com and Pandora through their apps. When I use the browser I can get to ESPN but when I use the browser to try to go to m.t-mobile.com it comes up with "HTTP Error 504:Gateway Timeout

The gateway timed-out while waiting for a response from the server. Please try loading a different page.Contact your service provider if this problem persists."

I was on the phone with Tech Support (TMobile) for 3 hours and they sent me a new curve. Same problem with that one. Another 3 hours and I am waiting for another curve. I don't think it's he phone if it keeps happening.

Any ideas out there on what the problem is and how maybe to fix it?
    08-03-09 12:11 PM
    Have to ask. You aren't letting the browser put the www. in front of the mobile address are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 12:13 PM
    no. It's really weird. When I click on the TZones app it times out and the error comes up, when I type it in the error comes up right away. When I swapped my SIM to an older Flip phone TZONES worked fine. I'm getting truly frustrated.
    08-03-09 01:22 PM
    I know when i activated data, my WAP was disabled. you might want the CSRs to check your available services
    08-03-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD