I'm having some trouble connecting my 8900 to my motorola h500 bluetooth headset. When I press Menu>Manage Connections, and then set up bluetooth, I choose search, but it doesn't seem to find the headset. Bluetooth is enabled on the phone and in discoverable mode. I'm not seeing the headset listed as a device to connect to. What am I doing wrong?
    03-31-09 08:34 AM
    Have you tried to choose "Listen" when the headset is in pairing mode? As far as I know I had to choose "Listen" when pairing my 8900 with my headset.
    03-31-09 08:44 AM
    Read your Motorola device instructions very carefully, it can be tricky with the different combinations of button presses, lol. I had the same issues with my HS850 or whatever it was and my BTSG.
    03-31-09 10:45 AM
    Have you tried to choose "Listen" when the headset is in pairing mode? As far as I know I had to choose "Listen" when pairing my 8900 with my headset.
    Yes. That didn't work either. It said it couldn't find any devices.
    03-31-09 05:15 PM
    Read your Motorola device instructions very carefully, it can be tricky with the different combinations of button presses, lol. I had the same issues with my HS850 or whatever it was and my BTSG.
    I did and I am doing everything correctly.
    03-31-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD