some "stuff" for my new 8310.

I have just replaced the blackberry which died on me in December. I know the basics on how to set up my email and web browsing but I'm lost when it comes to "apps" and themes etc.

Are these easy to install? I have a decent laptop and internet connection but do I need to be downloading on my blackberry (I believe the "unlimited browsing" that is free with my contract is unlimited up to a certain amount.

Any help would be greatly appreciated- am starting to panic through all my excitement of the new blackberry arriving in the morning!!

Thanks in Advance!

Jade
    08-10-09 08:20 AM
    Who is your carrier VZW BB plan is unlimited data

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 08:50 AM
    Log on here with your phones browser and nevigate to blackberry apps many are OTA you just click a link and hit download you can try them out and see what you like

08-10-09 09:17 AM
    Log on here with your phones browser and nevigate to blackberry apps many are OTA you just click a link and hit download you can try them out and see what you like

Thank You!
    08-10-09 09:40 AM
    Who is your carrier VZW BB plan is unlimited data

o2 (UK)- I have been told by other people than it's limited- but I'm not sure if the "limit" is so high it'd be almost impossible for me to reach it. Most of my web browsing is done via my laptop.
    08-10-09 09:42 AM
    Mmmm...you'd better call your carrier & find out how limited your data plan is, before you dive into Internet on your BB; you'd hate to have a nasty bill in your mailbox.

There are a lot of themes, applications, ringtones, etc. available on Crackberry (many of them free, which is always a plus), but you will find stuff that has to be downloaded to your BB OTA (over the air - i.e., via your BB browser).

08-10-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD