My understanding is that this website has free games for me to download for my 8330.

I created an account over a month ago and the only thing I figured out is I have to donate money in order to do so. If that is the case, that is not free.

I am feeling like I am not fully understanding how this site works. I tried reading some of the FAQ's, but the english is broken at some points.

Is their anyone out there familiar with this site and how it works? If their is a way to download stuff for free, I would love to be able to do so.

Would someone mind explaining to me (In this thread or PM) how exactly to go about downloading games for free from this website if you know how to go about doing so?

Thank you,
    Bowers
    04-08-09 11:23 PM
    No idea about that website, but this is a great website for free games:

170+ Free Games for your BlackBerry | BB Geeks
    04-09-09 12:42 AM

I appreciate the link however I have already scanned through that link a few times. Unfortunately there are games on the site I asked about that is supposed to be free that I want that are not on the link you provided.
    04-09-09 01:08 PM

Thanks for the link, I finally got sudoku!! But watch out for the snake evolution game, kept freezing my BB!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD