I have a black circle with an arrow going threw it and the number 2 next to it and a red asterisc., seems like some sort of message indicator but not sure I don't have any unread messages or anything I know a pic would help but I'm on my blackberry and not sure how to post a pic with this thread from my phone. So hopefully someone knows what I'm talkin about it been there all moring and wont go away tried battery pull and everything help would be nice thank u

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Jsrewop; 09-09-09 at 10:27 AM.
    09-09-09 10:23 AM
    do you have appworld installed? Probably an app update of some kind?
    09-09-09 10:25 AM
    App world has an update for you....I think.. havent seen the red asteric
    09-09-09 10:25 AM
    Yea I do but I updated all the ones that needed to be updated and it still there I figured it was an icon for app world but there no more indicators that any apps need updates.

09-09-09 10:31 AM
    I had the same problem and much to my surprise. I had messages in my message box, but it was being indicated by the Black Berry App world icon. Try checking the message box and opening the app world messages or deleting them that should take the icon away. Hope this helps.
    09-09-09 10:43 AM
    I had the same problem and much to my surprise. I had messages in my message box, but it was being indicated by the Black Berry App world icon. Try checking the message box and opening the app world messages or deleting them that should take the icon away. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for ur help u were right on, the update notices were sent to my Message inbox instead of my sms/mms box so once again thnks for the help I appreciate it.

09-09-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD