There is a traffic cam at hsvcity dot com slash university dot html that I would like to view on my BB curve 8350i. Can anyone advise on how to do that?
    Update: I can't view it even with WIFI. That's why I think it might be something in my settings that needs to be changed. I was hoping somebody out there could enter the web addy on their BB and see if they can view it. Please let me know if you can view it. Thanks.
    Last edited by huntsvillebbuser; 09-01-09 at 05:54 PM. Reason: to be more concise
    08-31-09 03:45 PM
    I do not believe this is possible much the same as youtube due to the slow speed of the iden network.
    08-31-09 04:28 PM
    In Toronto, we have several news/weather 3rd party apps that allow for the remote viewing of all traffic cams all over the city on my berry. Keep looking around - I'm sure there's something similar available in most metropolitan areas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 04:59 PM
    There is a traffic cam at hsvcity dot com slash university dot html that I would like to view on my BB curve 8350i. Can anyone advise on how to do that?
    With the 8350i you should be able to view it if you use a wifi connection. It can be probably can be done on the mobile network too but it will take a loooooong time.
    09-01-09 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD