Can I make a ringtone from Voice Note Recorder? I hope so. Thanks!
    06-21-09 10:54 AM
    I dont believe you can set those as ringtones. What were you looking to make a ringtone out of?
    06-21-09 11:15 AM
    Yes you can. Record your voicenote then email it to yourself. Then download the attachment and save it in your ringtones. Then you can go to profiles and its available. http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/set...s-tone-133456/
    06-21-09 11:28 AM
    Also this is what I got from a search. http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=17573740
    06-21-09 11:29 AM
    Yeah you can make this a ringtone as rlp said. I just always record the ringtone, then select it and hit menu>set as ring tone. Works like a charm.
    06-21-09 09:39 PM
    I had this feature with my treo. I could record "UNKNOWN CALLER IS CALLING" and I set it as my ringtone for unknown callers. I recorded MOTHER IS CALLING MOTHER IS CALLING ..... and so on I REALLY LIKED that feature! n
    09-03-09 05:59 PM
    You can do it without emailing the file. Just click the media icon,menu,explore, and navigate to your voicenotes folder. From there you can move as many files in to the ringtones file as you want without having to mail each one individually. Get them in to the ringtones file and you'll be able to set alerts for everything, not just the default ringer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 06:34 PM
    check out audicity to edit songs to make as ring tones then plug phone via usb cable and you can put them into the ringtone section using the DM.
    09-03-09 06:39 PM
    You can do it without emailing the file. Just click the media icon,menu,explore, and navigate to your voicenotes folder. From there you can move as many files in to the ringtones file as you want without having to mail each one individually. Get them in to the ringtones file and you'll be able to set alerts for everything, not just the default ringer.
    These directions don't seem to be working for me. Whenever I try to edit a profile, it only gives me the preloaded tunes. Every time I try to set something as a ring tone, it says "ok," but when I go into My Ring Tones or try to find it on the list, it's never there.

What could I be doing wrong? It doesn't matter if I'm trying to use a MP3 or a 3GP.
    09-10-09 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD