I have the curve 8330 from Verizon with v.4.5 os and I recieve all of my business voicemails as mp3 e-mail attachments. I figured out how to open them with my phone. I have 2 options to download the mp3s.

-one is "download attachment", this gives me the option to choose where it goes but is real a pain and just takes a while.

-My other option is "open attachment", This gives me the option to "preview" or "download and play"
    I can't preview them, it won't let me.
    "download and play" works great because it will download it, and play it, as soon as the download is complete. This works great because is fast and easy. The only problem is that it downloads everything into my ringtones, so when I wanna delete them, I have to find them.

Is there any default setting or somthing that will let me download them to my voicenotes folder when I choose "open attachment" --> "download and play"?

Thank you very much! You guys rock!
    02-10-09 09:23 PM
    I have the curve 8330 from Verizon with v.4.5 os and I recieve all of my business voicemails as mp3 e-mail attachments. I figured out how to open them with my phone. I have 2 options to download the mp3s.

-one is "download attachment", this gives me the option to choose where it goes but is real a pain and just takes a while.

-My other option is "open attachment", This gives me the option to "preview" or "download and play"
    I can't preview them, it won't let me.
    "download and play" works great because it will download it, and play it, as soon as the download is complete. This works great because is fast and easy. The only problem is that it downloads everything into my ringtones, so when I wanna delete them, I have to find them.

Is there any default setting or somthing that will let me download them to my voicenotes folder when I choose "open attachment" --> "download and play"?

Thank you very much! You guys rock!
    I've got the same problem...ever figure this out? I also have issues then deleting them.
    08-08-09 04:18 PM
    I can't figure out how to change the options in the actual e-mail settings or anything that would allow them to download to your voice notes folder by default, but you can always move them after downloading them using the explore feature and copying/pasting from one folder to the next.
    08-08-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD