This site is awesome - I received my first blackberry yesterday (8310) and there is one thing bothering me.

I have an icon for Yahoo e-mails that I set up via the Setup Wizard.

My employer put me on their BES so I'm getting business outlook messages - but they go into the "Messages" forlder - lumped in with my Yahoo personal e-mails, all kinds of text messages, etc.... It's a mess already and it's only been 24 hours.

My company IT says I can't create separate folders. My carrier help desk says it can be done but doesn't know how.

If no separate folders, perhaps I can create a rule that steers my Yahoo e-mails away from the Messages folder? (that way, the Messages folder is all business emails via Outlook and text messages).

Any expertise would be hugely appreciated - I can't imagine everyone out there has to sort through e-mails from your pals with stupid jokes and pictures when reviewing your business e-mails.
    01-23-08 01:11 PM
    Try a different theme. I'm not on BES, so I don't know if it can be done, but you can try.
    01-23-08 09:34 PM
    You can at least seperate SMS/MMS and emails. I dunno how to create seperate icons aside from trying to push the service books through from the provider website.

I would imagine if it shows the email addresses under in your service books, it should be possible. Honestly though I really do not know.
    01-24-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD