Oi guys. I'm on an 8330 running one of the latest hybrid OS'. Whenever I take pictures with the camera they look fine and all, but when I go to look at them they're all compressed and have visible artifact until I go to zoom in, at which point the artifact disappears and it looks nice and crisp. The photos are also compressed looking in the thumbnails page. It didn't do this before when I was using an outdated hybrid, but then I upgraded and now this little annoyance occurs. Any way to make them look crisp like that all the time without having to zoom into each one as I look at them to make them not look like crap? Thanks.
    08-14-10 12:55 AM
    That is one reason I prefer to use the "Memory Optimization Procedure" detailed in the "How to" section. Instead of loading a non OEM Os. Trimming the stock Os just appealed to me more. And I am running an 8330 on Boost with 32mb file free. I have read so many posts of hybrid anomalies like yours and compatibility issues with apps and themes that I will probably never be tempted. Sorry I have no answer, but I thought you may want to know there are other more stable options that require less work with generally less negative results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 08-14-10 at 12:07 PM.
    08-14-10 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD