Is anyone having blurry camera issues on their 8900? I notice now each time I go into my camera it shows clear for a sec then it makes a clicking noise and the image becomes very blurry. And it�s not on zoom. When I actually zoom it becomes worst. I'm guessing its� going bad but just wanted to see if anyone had this issue in the past. Since I�m under warranty I will call TMO and see if they can send me a replacement.

Also do you think it�s� better to go dir to a TMO store to get an exchange and just back up my phone prior and reload the backup on the new phone or go through TMO Customer Service by calling them and have them send me a phone and I do a device switch. Are both methods the same?
    08-21-09 11:29 AM
    Beyond 30 days, you'll probably have to go through CS to get a replacement.

Stupid question, but have you tried cleaning the lense? The 8900 has autofocus and it sounds like it's trying to focus on something close to the lense.
    08-21-09 11:36 AM
    Beyond 30 days, you'll probably have to go through CS to get a replacement.

Stupid question, but have you tried cleaning the lense? The 8900 has autofocus and it sounds like it's trying to focus on something close to the lense.
    Hi Max69,

Yes I have tried cleaning the lense. I thought that was the issue at first. But it just clicks then gets blurry. Thanks for the suggestions. Oh yes I had it over 30 days.
    08-21-09 11:51 AM
    Got my replacement. Camera and everything else works Great .
    08-28-09 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD