When i take a snap shot its black and white on the screen when i send it to someone else it in color very wierd any help would be apperciated also i checked the options on my camera its not setup to black and white just normal thanks.
    03-01-09 10:18 PM
    Try a battery pull? This has made a lot of wrongs right. Try that and repost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 10:48 PM
    Not sure if this will help...
    What are your image preview settings? You could have the image preview set to performance so it renders as little info as possibe to keep the phone operating fast.

03-01-09 10:51 PM
    When i take a snap shot its black and white on the screen when i send it to someone else it in color very wierd any help would be apperciated also i checked the options on my camera its not setup to black and white just normal thanks.
    go to camera - then options and make sure the Color Effect is normal- that can be changed to Black & White or Sepia.
    03-01-09 10:55 PM
    But even with color effect set that way wouldn't it be the end result of the picture? Wouldn't the sent file be that way too?

03-02-09 12:49 AM
    Can someone post there camera setings see if i have something wrong thanks.
    03-02-09 04:34 AM
    Flash automatic
    White balance automatic
    Picture qulity super fine
    View finder mode normal
    Color effect normal

Help any?

03-02-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks had the viewfinder settings wrong set to full screen put it back to normal and it works now thanks alot.
    03-02-09 05:13 PM
    Well thats one setting that certainly doesn't make a whole lotta sense now does it? I would have tho't full screen meant ... well full screen not B&W ... lol. Crazy technology, glad you figured it out!
    03-02-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD