I accidentally dropped my 8900 when getting out of the car today and now my camera flash won't turn off!

I've tried everything... Battery Pull, checked to make sure the Video Camera wasn't open, etc. but nothing was able to turn it off.

Any thoughts/advice or am I SOL?!
    08-16-09 10:37 PM
    Do you have a local ATT tech store nearby? I would try that. It's different then the sales store. Guys seem to know what they are doing. Hopefully you are still under warranty or have insurance?? Good luck
    08-16-09 11:23 PM
    i have same problem. dont remeber dropping tho. when i out in charger went on and now wont shut off
    08-17-09 07:41 AM
    wwooppss..
    request for a new phone.
    08-17-09 08:32 AM
    I think it's a hardware problem. Just yesterday I had the same problem. I pulled the battery, waited for a few hours, put it back. And the first thing that came on was the camera flash.

But in my case, I think the alcohol I used to clean the trackball got in too much. I pulled the battery again, and left it for a whole night, now it's back to normal.

You should go to the local tech store. Unless you think you're capable of fixing it by yourself.
    08-17-09 08:49 AM
    Had the same trouble. Blackberry doesn't seem to know how to fix it, exactly. I had to get a new phone.
    08-17-09 11:52 AM
    Yep. Just got off the phone with AT&T warranty support. Replacement device being sent out today.
    08-17-09 11:54 AM
    Just smash out the little led....lmao......
    08-17-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD