I installed Call Time Tracker By Momentem a few days ago and now I uninstalled it but the icon will not go away if you click on it it asks me if i want to resore the program how do I get rid of it completely?
    08-17-09 05:20 PM
    Anytime you delete an app you have to pull the battery. Then it should be gone unless it's one of the spamware apps pushed by a carrier (facebook).
    08-17-09 05:24 PM
    Anytime you delete an app you have to pull the battery. Then it should be gone unless it's one of the spamware apps pushed by a carrier (facebook).
    I did the battery pull no luck
    08-17-09 05:56 PM
    I did the battery pull no luck
    I know this is not answering your question but you really need to do something about your signature as it does not follow the rules. I'm just trying to help you out before you hear from a mod about it.
    08-17-09 06:06 PM
    To answer your question, that app is probably sent to your device by your provider through your service books. You will not be able to get rid of the App shortcut. All you can do with it is hid the icon.
    08-17-09 06:08 PM
    I know this is not answering your question but you really need to do something about your signature as it does not follow the rules. I'm just trying to help you out before you hear from a mod about it.
    What is wrong with my signature?
    08-17-09 06:22 PM
    What is wrong with my signature?
    Mainly, it is way too many lines long. This should help you out:

Signatures are allowed, and may contain up to one external hyperlink (points to a webpage outside of CrackBerry.com), but should not be excessive in length nor contain any promotional text (enticing users to click). Traffic leaching will not be tolerated. Additional signature links are acceptable, so long as they point to pages within the CrackBerry.com site (favorite how to article, forum rules, etc.). Signatures should be small and tasteful and take up 1 - 4 lines max (including spaces) in the default font size (size 2 - nothing larger will be acceptable) (the last thing we want is to look at a forum thread and see 15 big signatures that take up all of the screen real estate). Signatures may also not contain any donation links or similar links. Moderators will determine what is acceptable or not.

Source: http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    08-17-09 06:25 PM
    To answer your question, that app is probably sent to your device by your provider through your service books. You will not be able to get rid of the App shortcut. All you can do with it is hid the icon.
    I downloaded it from Crackberrys website link
    08-17-09 06:26 PM
    Mainly, it is way too many lines long. This should help you out:

Signatures are allowed, and may contain up to one external hyperlink (points to a webpage outside of CrackBerry.com), but should not be excessive in length nor contain any promotional text (enticing users to click). Traffic leaching will not be tolerated. Additional signature links are acceptable, so long as they point to pages within the CrackBerry.com site (favorite how to article, forum rules, etc.). Signatures should be small and tasteful and take up 1 - 4 lines max (including spaces) in the default font size (size 2 - nothing larger will be acceptable) (the last thing we want is to look at a forum thread and see 15 big signatures that take up all of the screen real estate). Signatures may also not contain any donation links or similar links. Moderators will determine what is acceptable or not.

Source: http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    Cool man Thanks
    08-17-09 06:27 PM
    Cool man Thanks
    No problem and you are welcome. I was told the same thing by a mod once up on a time.
    08-17-09 06:32 PM
    hi,

in response to your question, go to our website momentem . net and fill in a support form so that we have your contact details then we will contact you. In summary though, you may not have deleted all of the application modules, i.e. there are several with the word "momentem" or "Call Time Tracker" as the name, ensure they are all deleted from the handset then pull the battery. See if that works.

Terry
    08-17-09 07:24 PM
    hi,

in response to your question, go to our website momentem . net and fill in a support form so that we have your contact details then we will contact you. In summary though, you may not have deleted all of the application modules, i.e. there are several with the word "momentem" or "Call Time Tracker" as the name, ensure they are all deleted from the handset then pull the battery. See if that works.

Terry
    Thank you Terry
    I just started a help ticket
    Thanks Again
    Art
    08-18-09 08:57 AM
    hi,

Terry
    It still did not work the icon is still there this program is almost like spyware
    08-18-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD