I am using a today theme but it only shows some of the items. I am showing some items but they are farther out then some of the ones listed when I go to the calender screen. Why is this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 08:08 AM
    I have this same problem, when you create a calender date you need to check what it is saving it with , as in Device, Facebook, Email. For me when i choose facebook they show up properly. It's a Facebook app problem.
    08-13-09 08:13 AM
    Y'all can do one of two things to fix the Facebook issue. Either download the latest version of the facebook app, or change your default calendar service by going to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services and then select the email address that you want your calendar items to default to. Once you do this, any calendar item that you save to that address will show up on your today theme. Unfortunately, you will have to redo any calendar items that were done under a different address in order for them to show up on the today screen.
    Last edited by rliebert; 08-13-09 at 08:33 AM. Reason: spelling
    08-13-09 08:32 AM
    I have the newest version of FB...........
    08-13-09 08:42 AM
    I have some that seemed to have been saved using device default and some that were saved with other e-mail accounts. I never use the FB setup for my calender.

So my probem is not FB system.
    08-13-09 08:53 AM
    I have the newest version of FB...........
    You still need to change your default service calendar then. Apparently it is still set to the Facebook calendar on your device. The only downside is that if you change your Calendar, all of the events saved under Facebook will no longer show up on your today theme.

I have some that seemed to have been saved using device default and some that were saved with other e-mail accounts. I never use the FB setup for my calender.

So my probem is not FB system.
    Have you checked to see what your default service calendar is? Again, the only calendar items that will show up on your today theme are the ones saved under that default service calendar. Note, this is not the same as the "device default" calendar that some of your events are saved under.
    08-13-09 11:01 AM
    I checked and it was set for my main e-mail account. The saved appointments that were not showing were saved under the default device
    08-13-09 11:57 AM
    That's what I figured. Unfortunately, the only way to fix your issue is to re-enter all of the events currently saved under the "device default" to your main email account.
    08-13-09 01:17 PM
    thanks for all the information
    08-15-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD