Hi all, how do enable the option to have your daily calendar entries show up on my home screen? Or is ths part of an app I need to download?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 01:18 PM
    Need a non standard theme. Search for themes on this site. Currently, any non standard themes for the 8900 are made with a beta version of the theme builder. Not recommended at this time, they're coming soon though.
    02-14-09 01:20 PM
    You need to have a "Today" theme to do this. Be warned that there are themes available currently for the 8900 that have been released in the last few days but these themes were created from a BETA version of the theme builder application, which has many bugs. Use any additional themes at this time at your own risk!
    02-14-09 01:21 PM
    Thanks for the info, I think I will wait!

02-14-09 01:25 PM
    Hi all, how do enable the option to have your daily calendar entries show up on my home screen? Or is ths part of an app I need to download?

I got mine from this thread:

forums.crackberry.com/f129/today-theme-157210/index3.html

I easily installed it over the air with my BB. This theme is for a home screen with calendar only. There are others with calendar and messages, but I prefer this one because it allows for more calendar entries to be displayed.
    02-14-09 01:25 PM
    I've had this one from PimpMyBerry.com on my 8900 for 2 days now, without any slowness issues or any other problems... I prefer the Today+ over his Today theme, but they both work with my OS 4.6.1.114

iPrecision Today+ for the 8900 (FREE)
    02-14-09 03:18 PM
    For me I'm using the mac oslike theme, when u scroll over it, the calendar pops up, then when u scroll to messages the same thign. FOR ME this works great, check it out at the crackberry blogs a couple pages back

02-14-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD