I just upgraded to ATT 4.5 OS the other day. Today I can't get the Outlook and BB calendars to sync. I have DM 4.6. In the configuration setup it shows it should have a 2-way sync, but when I go to sync it, it only does Memo Pad and Address book.. Ideas?
    12-18-08 07:51 PM
    Several of us are having issues syncing calendars. The DM is offering Calendar synching with either Yahoo or ASCII file with no other options. This weekend I will reinstall DM and see if that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 08:17 PM
    I am having the exact same problem with my curver 8310...any suggestions/fixes would be appreciated!
    12-22-08 03:33 PM
    I have been working a little on this but getting nowhere. Reinstalling DM did jack squat :>( I will keep you posted.

12-22-08 03:40 PM
    Make sure you have an updated Outlook. I had the same issue (ascii or Yahoo) until I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to 2003.
    12-22-08 03:42 PM
    I have never been able to synch with outlook.

12-22-08 03:45 PM
    I did this and it worked fine:
    DM>Synchornize>Left Menu/Configure/Synchronization/Config Sync with desktop program & click Synchronization/Select Calendar/Setup/Microsoft Office/select which kind of sync wanted/Outlook user profile/Outlook/select which date range/Finish/Ok

Then Main Menu>Synchronize>Synchronize organizer data>Click Synchronize & data from Outlook s/b transferred to your BB
    12-23-08 01:31 AM
    I went into my Desktop Outlook and removed/re-entered all recurring appointments (Birthdays, Annivs, etc)(I had read something about that in another posting). Then I backed up everything except the Calendar. Then I wiped the device, and then restored the backup (which had no calendar entries attached. After that I did a one-way sync from Outlook to BB and now everything is perfect!
    12-23-08 07:12 AM
    Switch to Google sync with contacts/calender and you will never have to give it another thought. Automatic!
    12-23-08 07:59 AM
    Tried google sync and can't get it to sync either. I got an error everytime I tried.

12-23-08 09:32 AM
    Has anyone tried doing a "wipe" Just wondering if that would fix the problem.
    12-23-08 01:13 PM
    That's what I did - see above:
    I went into my Desktop Outlook and removed/re-entered all recurring appointments (Birthdays, Annivs, etc)(I had read something about that in another posting). Then I backed up everything except the Calendar. Then I wiped the device, and then restored the backup (which had no calendar entries attached. After that I did a one-way sync from Outlook to BB and now everything is perfect!
    12-23-08 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD