My synchronization was working fine until this afternoon. This evening, I cannot sync my calendar with my computer. I tried to record an event in my device and also in my computer. Nothing happened.
    08-07-09 11:27 PM
    check your default calendar.....

menu
    options
    advance
    default services
    08-07-09 11:46 PM
    I checked, re-sync and no calendar synchronization, only tasks, memopad and Contacts.
    08-08-09 12:02 AM
    ok, hceck your sync settings in the DM
    08-08-09 06:56 AM
    I check the settings and it's not working. However, I read other thread and you said to delete all the ICAL but one. I checked my Service Book: I have 5 CICAL, 1 for Facebook and 4 for 4 email addresses. What does CICAL mean and CMIME?
    Do I have to delete 3 CICAL but one of mt email addresses???
    08-10-09 07:07 AM
    Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) is an Internet standard that extends the format of e-mail to support:

Text in character sets other than ASCII
    Non-text attachments
    Message bodies with multiple parts
    Header information in non-ASCII character sets

MIME's use, however, has grown beyond describing the content of e-mail to describing content type in general, including for the web (see Internet media type).

Virtually all human-written Internet e-mail and a fairly large proportion of automated e-mail is transmitted via SMTP in MIME format. Internet e-mail is so closely associated with the SMTP and MIME standards that it is sometimes called SMTP/MIME e-mail.[1]

The content types defined by MIME standards are also of importance outside of e-mail, such as in communication protocols like HTTP for the World Wide Web. HTTP requires that data be transmitted in the context of e-mail-like messages, although the data most often is not actually e-mail.

The CICAL file is the calendar file

if you are having issues with your calendar changing from default to another, delete all but 1, the one you would like to use
    08-10-09 07:35 AM
    Thanks a million!!! I delete all but one, re-sync and the Calendar was re-synced with Outlook.
    Great forum and great moderator!!
    08-10-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD