For the past 4 days my calendar reminders are not working. I've tried changing settings and changing the notifier ringtone and still cannot get them to work. I even deleted some ringtones that I had downloaded last weekend thinking that might be causing the problem...still no luck.

Any suggetions what I can try?
    06-21-08 12:52 PM
    For the past 4 days my calendar reminders are not working. I've tried changing settings and changing the notifier ringtone and still cannot get them to work. I even deleted some ringtones that I had downloaded last weekend thinking that might be causing the problem...still no luck.

I think so this has been posted many times in this forum, however you need to log into your service provider site and re send your service books- if you cannot do this then you need to call them and get them to resend them - this will fix the problem

Clive
    06-21-08 03:17 PM

I have heard of this happening alot on the BES side of things. The reason being is because of an IT policy on the device. But you can always try a battery pull first to see if this helps.
    06-21-08 03:39 PM
    this might sound stupid but make sure your notifier isnt set to mute in your profiles under calender
    06-21-08 03:45 PM
    this might sound stupid but make sure your notifier isnt set to mute in your profiles under calender
    Oh, how many times has that happened.

Try a battery pull and try re-sending your service books by logging into your BIS account.
    06-21-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD