After my last sync all of my birthday all day events have become 24h appts starting at 22:00 the night before to 22:00 the of the event!
    Anyone have an idea as to why this has happened? Time zone problem? Outlook problem?
    I am running the newest OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 03:04 AM
    After my last sync all of my birthday all day events have become 24h appts starting at 22:00 the night before to 22:00 the of the event!
    Anyone have an idea as to why this has happened? Time zone problem? Outlook problem?
    I am running the newest OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Check the time zone first, then I would check outlook and if nothing changes I would just go to DM and restore everything or just the calendar and see if that fixes it.
    08-17-09 03:26 AM
    O and the most common answer that everyone seems to post. Do a battery pull
    08-17-09 03:27 AM
    Had the same problem last month after I upgraded DM 4.7 to 5.0. As I ran the first sync with DM 5 I got a conflict notice with my calendar and outlook. DM indicated that all my all day events in outlook start at 11:00PM the day before the actual date but the phone calendar was right having the event start at 12:00AM. I just selected to use the entries in the phone and continued the sync. After the sync was complete I checked every thing for settings that where not correct but there where none. Ever since that first sync problem everything has been synchronizing fine. Luckily I had DM set to prompt me if there is a conflict.

so if you installed DM 5 that could be what caused the conflict and it may not happen again. Just change the incorrect entries on one of the devices and try to sync. But you will need to set DM to prompt you for an action if there is a conflict.
    Last edited by zwood; 08-17-09 at 09:12 AM.
    08-17-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD