Ok... so my Gmail emails were starting to delay "AGAIN", delayed about 15 mins. So I read about BIS 2.7 being up and running. So I deleted my gmail accounts and re-added them. Email delay problem solved.
    Now.... here's my issue:::
    I went to my calendar and now I have duplicates of every appointment affiliated with my main email address (I have 2 gmail addresses). When I tried to create an appointment, it had "default" email address. So I went to options>advanced options>default services and changed CICAL and CMIME to my main email address to fix the calendar to have my main email address as the default and sync with my Google Sync. Did a battery pull. Still have duplicates of every appointment in my calendar.
    One of the duplicates would say "Appointment deleted externally. changes will be lost and the viewer closed". The other appointment opens up but is under the "default" email address. These appointment were originally added under my main email address "BEFORE" I did the delete and re-add.

Questions are:
    1) How do I delete all the duplicates (primarily the ones that say "Appointment deleted externally... " because these appointments do not open)?
    2) On the appointments that do open, how do I have them under my main email address rather than default?
    3) If I have to delete and re-add my email accounts again later, will this happen again to my calendar and Google Sync?

Appreciate any responses and help!!!!
    04-02-09 02:47 AM
    Something is going on... You are the third CB member to post today about duplicate calendars and appointments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:59 AM
    Apologies to my fellow CB members if this was a duplicate. I honestly did not do a search for my problems.

Another issue related to this is.... I have a today theme which shows my calendar and messages. My calender wasn't showing any appointments. I figured it was because all my appointments in my calendar are under "default" (which changed when I deleted and re-added my email accounts). But now, after I had re-added the email accounts, if I enter a new appointment, it will show up on the main screen of the today theme.
    04-02-09 03:04 AM
    Here's another duplicate calendar thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/mul...ddress-196930/

I'm not saying you should search b4 posting, it's just something I noticed tonight.

04-02-09 03:18 AM
    And another:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/mul...ntries-196961/

04-02-09 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD