Hey im running .199 and when i go into my calendar it keeps saying organizing calendar... and than my phone slows down and the hourglass goes on and off. It also goes back to 1970 when it finally does stop organizing. Im not sure what to do any suggestions.
    Last edited by servanthands; 05-14-09 at 07:23 AM.
    05-14-09 07:20 AM
    Check your Options in your Calendar... under Actions I set my Keep Appointments to 60 Days... yours might be set to Forever... check that.
    05-14-09 07:54 AM
    yea i have it set for 60 days and it still does it and it goes my last appointment is only a week ago. How do i delete accounts that show up on my calendar it says i have 2 facebook accounts i just want to delete both I'm thinking that may be it. Thank you
    Last edited by servanthands; 05-14-09 at 02:59 PM.
    05-14-09 02:55 PM
    yea i have it set for 60 days and it still does it and it goes my last appointment is only a week ago. How do i delete accounts that show up on my calendar it says i have 2 facebook accounts i just want to delete both I'm thinking that may be it. Thank you
    Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > Now be careful... you should see some with [CICAL]... my guess is you will have more than one with Facebook... I only see one, but since you have 2 you are going to have to figure out which one to remove... when you are sure click on your BB Menu button and select Delete.
    05-14-09 03:48 PM
    I have the same issue. When I scroll through dates in day view Organizing Calendar pops up on every day. Frustrating.
    05-18-09 11:19 AM
    Curious if anyone has stumbled accross a solution...thanks.
    08-05-09 02:43 PM
    Not sure, but could it be facebook syncing with it? I know the new version has that option...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD