Hi everyone...new here. My husband and I both just got BB Curve 8330 (with the BOGO deal at verizon!) and we are now trying to figure these things out! We're really interested in syncing our calendars...how do we do this? Do we use outlook or something else. Also, is there a way to sync both of our calendars together? Any advise would be appreciated!

Bekah
    08-16-09 09:47 PM
    Easy solution -
    Start up the DM and set your sync options for a 2 way sync with a new Outlook calendar. Sync both devices with that calendar.

For initial set up using an existing Outlook calendar set up a 1 way sync FROM calendar to device. This will load anything scheduled in Outlook to your BB. Do the same for each device and each calendar. Once your BB calendar(s) has been populated by your Outlook calendar(s) just always 2 way sync each BB with the NEW outlook calendar as described above.

Sounds much more complicated than it is

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 09:59 PM
    Hi- I was reading your thread and cannot figure it out. What is DM how do we sync?? Please help!
    08-17-09 09:22 PM
    DM is desktop manager. It was on the CD that came with your BB's. You can also download it from RIM's website.

Once its installed, run it while your BB is attached to the PC. On the main window is a button for Synch. Look through the options and holler at me if you need help. My pin number is 30AB8D17. Feel free to add me to your BB messenger for "real-time" help if you like.

Good Luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD