Does anyone know of a add-on or tweak that can allow calendar appointments to automatically set the phone profile to a user selected profile, and then change it back once the event is over? It would be nice to have my phone automatically go to silent for classes and meetings...
    01-24-08 12:32 AM
    Not seen one, yet! I say do a search on Google or Handango for something similar. But, just search for 'BlackBerry Profile auto changer...'

Might be a streach to get a Calendar / Profile changer software - asking a bit much, no?
    01-24-08 07:38 AM
    Thanks for the tip Navi. The keywords "profile auto changer" worked, and I found the BlackBerry Profile Switcher from WCS. It's on Handango. Just downloaded it and it seems to work very well.
    01-24-08 10:52 AM
    Thanks for the tip Navi. The keywords "profile auto changer" worked, and I found the BlackBerry Profile Switcher from WCS. It's on Handango. Just downloaded it and it seems to work very well.
    i've seen that program before - the deal breaker for me is that it doesn't work if the keyboard is locked. My keyboard automatically locks so it would be worthless for me to unlock it so that the program will automatically switch profiles - might as well just switch the profile myself since i'm unlocking my phone anyway.

I want a program which will change my profile for me automatically b/c I like to have my phone on "phone only" while i'm sleeping so I don't get random text/email/BBM while i'm trying to sleep. Some nights I forget to change it and I get woken up in the middle of the night.
    01-14-09 07:43 AM
    I am looking forward to seeing an app that works like your saying. Hopefully something will arise soon. Some WM devices have it and it worked well, but it's blackberry come on lol surprised they don't have anything out there that "works"
    01-14-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD