hello all, im looking to buy a repalcement lcd from gsm4world.com ($25)for my 8520.

https://www.gsm4world.us/blackberry-...03141_526.html

now that i look at it ,it seems too cheap to be true, when i looked at it other websites, the lcd part alone costs $89.99 for the 8520. now i was hoping maybe one of you guys had ordered this part from gsm4world and can vouch for it or perhaps can give me an opinion on whether maybe its a good or bad idea.
    02-20-10 01:18 AM
    got the LCD, still white screen. its one of two things now, a messed up connector or motherboard or their product isn't compatible which makes sense why its so cheap compared to other LCD screens. but that was $35 dollars down the drain.

anyways i thought id let you guys know how my experience was just in case you were looking to buy from them.
    02-26-10 05:33 AM
    why didn't you just take it in to be replaced??? do you have insurance?? if it is a hardware issue your service provider should have replaced the phone for free...
    02-26-10 05:43 AM
    i don't have insurance on the handset, it was bought off a friend.rogers won't cover this type of purchase
    02-26-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD