So I've checked on eBay and there are a few auctions that are reasonably priced but the Buy-It-Now is ridiculous. And frankly, I hate waiting for auctions.

I've also found Unlocked GSM World Cellular Phones, All Unlocked Mobiles & Smartphones at Celluloco.com where its selling for $400usd which I wouldn't mind paying for but then the shipping is like $100!

I don't mind paying retail price. If I lived at the border I'd probably just walk over and buy it now. Those of you who find reasonable prices online, can you please post the links here? Would really appreciate! Thanks!
    08-07-09 02:50 PM
    What are you looking for?

Never mind...are you upgrading?
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 08-07-09 at 03:18 PM. Reason: I'm too dumb to check which forum I'm in apparantly
    08-07-09 03:05 PM
    Amazon has them for $0.01 with a new contract, though I'm sure an upgrade counts. Also, CB is giving one away in a contest. Go here and leave a comment for a chance to win.
    08-07-09 03:20 PM
    I can't go onto contract! I'm from Canada. Going onto a US carrier would likely incur tons of long distance charges. I just want the Blackberry 8520. Looking for a good site online to buy it from.

And yes, I've already entered the Crackberry contest! Although I never win anything =(
    Last edited by Layde3_Nguy3n; 08-07-09 at 07:58 PM.
    08-07-09 05:44 PM
    I can't go onto contract! I'm from Canada. Going onto a US carrier would likely incur tons of long distance charges. I just want the Blackberry 8520. Looking for a good site online to buy it from.

And yes, I've already entered the Crackberry contest! Although I never win anything =(
    If you were willing to pay $400 for it...why not just get a T-Mobile plan and cancel it? If you have some friends in the US you could do it all online and have it sent to their house...then them ship it to you. After $$ conversion and such and..pending on how you purchase it (make sure their is no addn'l penalties) it will work out to arnd the $400 u initially were willing to pay.
    08-08-09 10:27 PM
    actually, i managed to wrangle a friend to go shopping to the US with me so i'll stop at the t-mobile store. hehe
    08-09-09 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD