My phone (8310) was working just fine this morning when I made a call. It wasn't until I wanted to hang up when everything on the keypad wasn't working. I had to end the call with a battery pull. Now the phone won't even turn on if I don't have in the charger.

Even then, the buttons still aren't functioning but doing that I get to see the home screen and the only thing that works is the track ball. All it does though is just scroll around but when I press it down nothing happens.

What I'm trying to figure out is there a way to get my phone to work properly anymore or is it a lost cause?
    Last edited by ISCEEMAY; 08-16-09 at 11:37 AM.
    08-16-09 11:34 AM
    The same thing happened to me... a week after I dropped my Curve in water. Has the phone had water damage recently? I assume you would have mentioned it if that were the case, but I was just wondering. I ended up getting a replacement and even with insurance I had to pay $89.
    08-16-09 03:16 PM
    My phone was working fine this afternoon. I went to make a call and everything was black. It wouldn't turn on, the battery is full. Any suggestions.
    08-16-09 10:11 PM
    Was it a hot day? Did perspiration get in the keypad area? Just a drop or two could fry your phone easily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD