08-15-09 12:37 AM
33 12
tools
    I use the BB browser most of the time but if I'm not going to a wap site I use Bolt. I like it much better than OM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 02:21 PM
    Thank you everyone for your opinions & info it is greatfully appreciated
    08-13-09 11:22 PM
    where can i download the bolt browser?
    08-13-09 11:42 PM
    The one that comes with the phone. Never was impressed with
    Opera and Bolt isn't ready for primetime.
    I'm the same way when it comes to the 2 third-party browser options. But the browser on 4.5 and below is a WAP browser. God forbid I try to open anything that isn't a WAP page with that browser. I wish RIM would have ported the 4.6 browser to 4.5 but that didn't happen.
    08-14-09 12:55 AM
    I love the native BB browser! Tried both Opera&Bolt didn't like them.

08-14-09 02:24 AM
    There are countless threads on this but my personal favorite is the standard bb browser

08-14-09 03:05 AM
    I saw this thread last night browsing with Opera Mini, so I downloaded Bolt to try it out. I like it, it looks even more "PC-like" than Opera Mini does--rendering, and also how the URL bar works. I also like seeing that you can highlight/copy-paste the page content, you can't with Opera Mini. It also scrolls with the numeric keypad like OM. So far so good.

Two big demerits though--first, it uses the "split screen" method (if you are trying for "fit to screen" navigation) I prefer the OM "pan-scan-zoom-in/out" method as a "fit to screen" viewing style. Along the same lines there's no zoom-in/out buttons, and it reloads everytime you go-back rather than using cache like OM does (making OM much faster in that situation).

Too bad, because otherwise I really like what Bolt looks like.

08-14-09 08:43 AM
    I like the bb use it most of time. Like bolt better than mini. Mini is annoying if you scroll sideways it goes crazy it doesn't go side ways that annoys me so I don't like it. When you have to type it goes to the blank scren and then fills it in bolt updated and no longer does that so at least its improving. Waitiing for skyfire(flash). Yeah!!!

08-15-09 12:37 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD