Help! For the last 48 hours, my browser doesn't seem to be working, even though it worked perfectly before that. When I try and go to *any page other than my home page (Google) it loads about halfway and then says "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" There is a button that says "ok" and when I click it, it just sits on a blank page.

I've read about a battery pull, but I don't know how to do it, and I'm not sure if it will cause me to lose any data.

Help please! Thanks ...
    10-22-07 01:44 PM
    ... but I thought I would post it in case it helps others. I went to "options" in the browser and cleared my content cache. The pages started coming back immediately.
    10-22-07 01:51 PM
    Help! For the last 48 hours, my browser doesn't seem to be working, even though it worked perfectly before that. When I try and go to *any page other than my home page (Google) it loads about halfway and then says "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" There is a button that says "ok" and when I click it, it just sits on a blank page.

I've read about a battery pull, but I don't know how to do it, and I'm not sure if it will cause me to lose any data.

Help please! Thanks ...
    For next time a battery pull means you just take out the battery with the phone on and then replace it & allow the phone to reboot. It wont damage or cause you to lose any data so fear not.
    10-22-07 02:10 PM
    I will apologize in advance, I am a new blackberry user. How do I get on the internet? The only browser I have is the TMobile browser.
    10-22-07 10:53 PM

Help please! Thanks ...
    Katy:

You need to clear the cache in your blackberry browser. To do this, go to the browser, then bring up the menu. Go to Options, Cache Operations. Only clear Content Cache then exit. This will remove the cache content. Try accessing a web site again and see if that took care of it.

Kev
    11-03-07 04:35 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Cleared the cache and it's still not working =( Did the usual clear everything and resets and still no browser. Anyone got a direction to point me in?
    01-03-08 01:43 PM
    I will apologize in advance, I am a new blackberry user. How do I get on the internet? The only browser I have is the TMobile browser.
    The internet browser is the one with the globe. The tmobile browser only lets you look at your account and view the tzones web.
    01-03-08 02:43 PM
    You should have an icon that says, "Browser." If it's not there, it could be because you haven't subscribed for a data plan.
    01-03-08 02:45 PM
    I have just started having the same issues. After clearing cache and hard reset, the error message is still showing up. Seems like something funky is happening with all of these coming up at the same time.
    01-04-08 09:46 AM
    I'm having the same problem have done all discussed in about post.
    01-14-08 08:42 AM
    i got the same problem and it wont go away
    06-17-08 03:33 PM
    If you have a blackberry data plan, then try resending service books.

If that doesn't do it, go to options/advance options/host routing table/click menu button/click register now

Edit: Nevermind this thread is old :-)
    Last edited by dhollins; 06-17-08 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Oh my!! Just realized how old this thread was ;-0
    06-17-08 03:44 PM

Help please! Thanks ...
    Did you ever get a fix for this, KatyW?
    06-26-09 11:56 AM
    I have the same problem. I've tried everything advised on all sites (cache clear, reboot, changed browser config etc) but no use. I've trawled the web and it seems many people have had this problem. However noone has got a solution (other than clear cache which many have reported does not help). It seems clear to me that this device's browser simply does not work in many cases on wifi and cannot be fixed. Can someone convince me otherwise before I throw my device into a lake?
    08-03-09 10:41 AM
    I am having the same problem. I really liked my Blackberry until this happened. I really could use some help.
    12-28-09 10:57 PM
    I have had my blackberry for a bit over a month. I have no had any problems or complaints, until now. For some reason, whether at home on my local network or on the EDGE network, I get the same error message. Why is this happening. Until now I have NEVER had this problem.
    06-24-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD