First of all, the trackball does not work on my bb browser. in order to click on a link i have to go to "options" and select "get link"...so essentially i can't login anywhere since the "sign in" button doesnt have an http. The trackball functions perfect otherwise (like i can navigate and highlight)...so is it a browser problem or something w/ my settings?
    OK second, my browser config keeps switching back from "Hotspot Browser" to "Tmobile" (UGH i hate tmo btw.) in the middle of browsing!

...am i stupid and doing something wrong or what? help please!!
    08-01-09 04:39 PM
    First of all, the trackball does not work on my bb browser. in order to click on a link i have to go to "options" and select "get link"...so essentially i can't login anywhere since the "sign in" button doesnt have an http. The trackball functions perfect otherwise (like i can navigate and highlight)...so is it a browser problem or something w/ my settings?
    OK second, my browser config keeps switching back from "Hotspot Browser" to "Tmobile" (UGH i hate tmo btw.) in the middle of browsing!

...am i stupid and doing something wrong or what? help please!!
    You may need to enable javascript support for some web sits.
    Some of the links are set to use wep.
    08-01-09 05:05 PM
    You may need to enable javascript support for some web sits.
    Some of the links are set to use wep.
    it is enabled. i used to be able to click on the links, its just recently that i have to use "get links" to access websites.
    08-01-09 06:44 PM
    will a hard reboot help? ...i want to do one but my bf is afraid his texas holdem $$ will be deleted so he wont let me
    08-01-09 06:45 PM
    If by hard reboot you mean pull the battery, go ahead nothing should be deleted.
    08-01-09 07:15 PM
    ??????????????
    08-01-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD