When loading a page the broswer stops when it is loading the last image then it it takes forever to finish. It doesn't matter if it is 3G or WiFi. Never had this with my 8330 just my new 8530. What setting's work best to help. Thanks for any help
    02-08-10 06:30 PM
    If you haven't you might wanna try updating to the latest OS it has some users are reporting that it has helped some of the rendering issues in the browser.
    02-08-10 07:00 PM
    you could also uncheck the box that says "support javascript" That can help as well. Its in browesr options
    02-08-10 07:02 PM
    I agree with the above, I had the same issue. Go to your internet, Menu key, options, browser configuration and then untick support javascript. When running java script the pages take longer to load and doesnt always open all images. Also make sure "prompt to enable javascript" is ticked.
    02-08-10 08:26 PM
    i just upgrades to .459 and now it will not finish at all. also when you switch it to hotspot browser and click save it always goes back to internet browser. i forgot its only on the full web sites like crackberry, if i go to mobile sites it is fine
    Last edited by swiftyfrommi; 02-08-10 at 09:22 PM.
    02-08-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD