I just got a new phone and hwen i go to google or any other website with a search button it doesn't work. Do i need to change my settings to make this work for me?
    08-31-09 09:05 AM
    Your not really tell us much... Are you using the BB Browser??? If so, what is your Browser Configuration set to (Internet Browser, Hotspot Browser or something else)???

Finally, if you are using your BB Browser, why not use the search on the Go To... page??? I have mine set to use Google Search by default so it's a quick and easy way to search the web.
    08-31-09 11:24 AM
    i'm sorry. i'm using the bb browser and i have it set to internet browser and using the go to page is fine for general searches. but when i go to a specific site for instance myxer.com i can't use the search toolbar there. I've tried this for a few different sites to make sure it wasn't specific to that site.

do you need anymore information?
    08-31-09 11:44 AM
    That site probably requires javascript to function. To enable Javascript on your device:

Browser > BB Button > Options > Browser Configuration > Check the Javascript box

Note: Javascript will slow down the time to load a page ... sometimes very significantly.
    08-31-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD