Hey. I just wanted to see which browsers you guys prefer! (: I downloaded Opera 4.2 and 5. But sadly they don't work that well on my 8520. The scrolling is really really weird lmao! Its kind of sad because I used to love using opera on my Nokia E65 and I can't use it anymore. Lol more like it doesn't work as good as before! O:

And I also have BOLT. But I dislike the font and the way the mouse moves lol! O_o so I'm back to using the original web browser of blackberry lol!

Which browser do you recommend? Or which do you like the most? O:

Thanks!
    Wes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 06:36 AM
    Well, I personally prefer the default browser. It is really smooth in scrolling through pages and it is pretty fast! As a secondary browser, I have Bolt. OM5 didn't work with my trackpad and 4.2 doesn't always open full sites and Bolt does. I love the looks of Opera, and hate Bolt's interface, but since it's the only one that works , I use it. They just need to fix the lag at 20% and the way it needs to refresh after entering text in certain fields. Sometimes it doesn't even send my comment!
    So, default 1st and Bolt 2nd.

06-10-10 07:31 AM
    Aha cool! Lol yeah I also like the scrolling in the default browser! Opera Mini is just sad right now lol! Haha thanks for replying! Do you know whether or not Opera Mini will fix their problems? Lol! I love OM but the ones they released don't seem to work properly at the moment on the 8520 lol!

06-10-10 08:07 AM
    stick with the default,,or use BOLT
    06-10-10 08:08 AM
    I use BOLT for everyday browsing. But I use the default browser when posting things on CrackBerry, because it's easier.

06-10-10 08:56 AM
    BB Browser on Wi-Fi most of the time.

BOLT for everything the Default Browser has trouble with.
    06-10-10 08:59 AM
    Never liked Opera..it's either the native browser or Bolt!
    06-10-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD