On curve 8330, the browser brings up webpage like results from google search - will let you click to that page from google. After page opens - the links are not clickable eventhough they are highlighted. google page links are working? Any ideas?

Searched forums with know avail!

thanks,
    Jay
    10-05-09 03:45 PM
    Post a page address as an example. I haven't had that issue.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 04:37 PM
    Google - clary glenn funeral
    click on first site
    get the website (all okay to here)
    try to click on any obituary ---- the phone does not recognized them as clickable links on the Curve, on my TOUR works okay.

Problem with curve?
    10-06-09 11:17 AM
    Open browser >Hit Menu >Options >Browser Configurations. Make sure there is a check mark in every box and Emulation Mode is set to BlackBerry. Also make sure Show Images is set to On WML & HTML pages. See if that does the trick for ya...
    10-06-09 11:35 AM
    Sure seems like a weakness in the Curve/Pearl browser. The links are *cough cough* dead to me too, no matter the setting. Similar to issues with some threads, and quoting/editing. Maybe a 4.6 OS will cure it, I'd that ever comes.

I find it hard to believe someone can find CrackBerry using Google,
    yet couldn't find their "heat seeking moisture missile" in a speedo once they get here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD