Like the title suggests, is there a special routine for accessing voice mail on a boostberry 8350i? I've tried calling my own number, or just holding the 1 key on the home screen, but it just keeps prompting me for a passcode that I don't recall entering.

What exactly is the voicemail asking for in terms of the code? This very well may be a stupid question, but its just my first time using a service with a device not intended for its company.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any reply edgewise.
    Last edited by syllableslayer; 09-14-09 at 09:05 PM.
    09-14-09 09:03 PM
    the pass code is the PIN number you set when you setup your VM
    09-14-09 09:20 PM
    also it can be the last 6 numbers or 7 numbers of ur phone
    09-15-09 02:01 PM
    Like the title suggests, is there a special routine for accessing voice mail on a boostberry 8350i? I've tried calling my own number, or just holding the 1 key on the home screen, but it just keeps prompting me for a passcode that I don't recall entering.

What exactly is the voicemail asking for in terms of the code? This very well may be a stupid question, but its just my first time using a service with a device not intended for its company.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any reply edgewise.
    If you can't remember the voicemail passcode, go to your account on myboostmobile.com and reset or change your passcode.
    09-15-09 03:10 PM
    I think there's a way once u figure out what the passcode is to save it in your settings somewhere, I've never tried cuz I just type it in everytime, someone else may have a defenite answer on that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 04:25 PM
    I think there's a way once u figure out what the passcode is to save it in your settings somewhere, I've never tried cuz I just type it in everytime, someone else may have a defenite answer on that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Procedure:
    Press green phone key, press BB key, scroll to options and click, scroll to voice mail and click, enter password, press BB key and save.
    09-15-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD