At this point in time, does anyone on Boost Mobile still use their 8350i as their primary line (aka landline replacement) to save on costs? I find my BB reliable for phone calls, texts, etc. so far, but then again, things may change in the future.
    10-11-09 06:34 PM
    I have been using Boost as my primary provider for a number of years now. The BB has now only solidified this as the device has proven more useful than I could have imagined.

Before I was able to use the official Boost phones for basics using free java software to manipulate loopholes in the network. Now the BB has allowed me to simplify those tasks to the point that I have a nearly fully functional smart phone without the high costs.

Yeah the data is slow, the messaging has its quirks and sometimes the coverage (even in SoCal) is a PITA, but I have grown use to it since I have been with Boost almost since its inception.

In interest of disclosure I am single and this may not be ideal for one that has a family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 07:06 PM
    I use my carckberry 8350i as my fulltime phone and I love it . Have been full time boost for 1 year but blcakberry for bout 2weeks upgraded from i465 clutch and I am very happy so far

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 02:55 PM
    Ive been using mine full time for a year as well. I went to BB as soon as i found out that i could.
    10-12-09 04:57 PM
    been with boost for 10 months, had my 8350i for 6 months and i love it. its my primary phone since my kids tie up the home phone.
    10-12-09 07:12 PM
    This is my only phone i have and i love it people are surprised i have so many functions on it and only pay 50 bucks a month
    10-13-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD