I know tons of these types of threads get posted but oh well.

I currently have a 8100 and I got it because it was the cheapest one available. Now one year later and I'm regretting not paying more for a better one.

I'm was thinking about getting the Bold but the Curve 8900 seems to have popped out from no where. Which do you guys and gals think is the better buy?
    02-05-09 11:15 PM
    both are good... but i prefer my Bold!!!
    02-05-09 11:37 PM
    Both are great devices. I wouldn't use the Bold's 3G as a major advantage though. Best bet would be to go to the store and try them both as they have very different keyboards.
    02-06-09 12:21 AM
    I went through the same debate between those two. I'm on TMo bout would have just as easily jumped ship to ATT since the coverage for each of the carriers is the same. What eventually won me over was the better camera on the 8900. I take lots of pictures of my daughter with it when we're together and it was a big plus. Second was the keyboard. I just like the 8900's keys better.

Good luck.
    02-06-09 10:04 AM
    As long as its not on att, go with the bold
    02-06-09 10:41 AM
    I would go down to your local provider and give each phone a test drive. They are both amazing devices and for me it would be a tuff choice, as i love things about both of them. Either one you pick is a great choice and youll be extremely happy.
    02-06-09 10:43 AM
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll take a gander at the Rogers store before deciding.
    02-06-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD