I have the Blackberry 8350i curve on boostmobile unlimited plan. Evething is working great. The only app i cannot get to work is Bluff My Call. It adds (+1) to the access number and i can't change it. This app works great on my iphone. But i need it to work on the Blackberry. Anyone has it working on there 8350i?
    Device 8350i
    Version 1.0.9 (program)

I have used the search options many times..... no help.

Any help would be great... I have killed smart dialing all ready and fixed the permissions.
    Still dont work....

If you have the same problem can you post so we can see if it is just me or the software. You can get it at bluffmycall website.
    Wasn't able to post the link due to my low post count.
    07-16-09 09:13 PM
    green call button
    menu
    options
    smart dialing..... unknown
    07-16-09 09:14 PM
    i have done that already. still doesn't work. does it work on your phone?
    07-16-09 09:51 PM
    i dont use bluff.... usually people forget about that setting
    07-16-09 09:55 PM
    This is maybe one of the greatest apps for this phone and it would suck if it didn't work. Sittin at a desk all day calling coworkers and pranking eveyone in your phonebook helps passes the day away.

I concerned that this apps doesn't work cause it on 8350i on boostmobile.
    07-16-09 11:11 PM
    an app is an app..... as long as it says it will work on the 8350 it should....
    07-16-09 11:14 PM
    is there any one who could try this to see if it works on thiers and chime in. you can all ways deleted if you don't like it. Its free to use.
    07-17-09 09:23 AM
    same here
    still no luck
    07-18-09 03:37 PM
    Thank you for answering, now we know its an app problem. I contacted the company, and there are updates to be releashed next week. Hoping to get this working soon. One of my co-worker wants to buy my i phone, but till i get this working on the blackberry no sale.
    07-19-09 11:04 AM
    Tried and true method:
    Proceed calling as usual. Copy and paste last number called, deleting the pesky + sign. I'm not sure why but it will work and will call intended number! I tried it with my other phone and it worked. We should have a Staple's easy button on this forum cause yeah, that was easy! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 02:25 AM
    Nice work mishivia! Lol we have an easy button!

08-15-09 12:16 PM
    Lol. Yeah @ the easy button! Just trying to contribute to this A-mazing forum. It's been such a plethora of information. I have a fully functional boostberry with bbmaps and all! Nimbuzz works for me, I've never had the experience of it lagging or disconnecting like I've read about, and that app alone has more than made up for lack of bb's messenger! Thank you posters, moderators, and stickiers, (lol) this forum rocKs!!

08-16-09 02:06 PM
    Man...that would be great if it weren't so expensive. Thanks for the tip on getting it to work though.
    08-16-09 06:01 PM
    Good Look on getting this app to work!
    08-17-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD