Hello. I had several issues that caused me to do a "wipe data" on my Curve. After I set everything back up, my Bluetooth is not working properly. I have my Curve paired to my my desktop and my laptop.

I am able to successfully send photos from my Curve to my laptop.

When I try to send something from my Curve to my desktop, it "failed because it cannot find service." This worked fine before the wipe data.

When I check the "device properties" in the "paired devices" menu, the desktop computer device is missing a "service" called "object push." Verizon and RIM have not been much help.

Any suggestions?
    07-17-08 08:54 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!

Sorry you are having issues... but I would suggest deleting the BlueTooth profile for your BlackBerry from OSX and then removing the Mac from the devices on your Berry.

Then, re-establish a blue tooth pairing between the two... and I hope it can help!!

Check the Mac Users section of the forum for more info!
    07-17-08 08:57 AM
    Thanks BM, but I tried that (several times). No luck. I'll look into the Mac Users section.
    07-17-08 09:35 AM
    Found the problem. (I feel like a dope.) I needed to turn on Bluetooth Sharing in the "Sharing" prefs pane. That made the "Object Push" service available to the device.
    07-17-08 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD