Hi, I've had my Blackberry Curve 9360 for about 2 weeks. The battery was half way charged and my phone was functioning fine. I left it on my sofa's arm for about an hour and when I went to check the time on my phone the screen was completely black. I tried turning it on, the red light blinked but nothing. I took out the battery and left it out, then put it back in and still nothing. I plugged it into my charger and the light turned on, but once again nothing. I left it on the charger to see but the red light turned off after about 10 seconds and my phone still won't turn on. I did unplug it and try again, the screen began to load and when it reached about 75% of the way, the phone just blacked out again. I left the battery out overnight and when I tried this morning turning it on, once again it began to load and then blacked out and just won't turn on. I don;t understand what the issue is? My charger and battery are good and I haven't had any issues with my phone up until just yesterday.
    08-29-13 08:25 AM
    It sounds to me like your battery isn't getting charged. Try plugging it into your computer. Leave it plugged in for about an hour then see if the computer will recognize the phone. If it does recognize it then it's your charger.
    08-29-13 10:51 AM
    It never had a problem charging before, it had charged fully earlier that day. Hmmm. I will try to see again. Thanks
    08-29-13 11:23 AM
    I had a 9650 that did that. One day it just stopped charging. It ended up being a bad connection to my charging pod.

Please let me know how it goes. There are several others here that can help if I can't find a solution and you continue to have issues.
    08-29-13 11:41 AM
    I believe it's the fact that my software won't update to 7.1...It's running on 7.0, My phone states there are no updates and since I'm using an Apple laptop I can't seem to be able to download it through the software.
    I replaced the charger and battery and am still having the same issue. It turns on but after a few days will over heat and won't keep a charge. It's starting to become quite a pain.
    09-23-13 01:23 PM