So this whole situation with Gen. McChrystal regarding his comments is not the norm for this form, but after reading the rolling stone story one thing stuck out, McChyrstal has a blackberry haha...

"At one point on his trip to Paris, McChrystal checks his BlackBerry. "Oh, not another e-mail from Holbrooke," he groans. "I don't even want to open it." He clicks on the message and reads the salutation out loud, then stuffs the BlackBerry back in his pocket, not bothering to conceal his annoyance"

Haha, makes you wonder what kind of bb the general is using to fight the war in afghanistan, also who's on his bbm? Haha the president?...karzai?, his neighbor maybe haha..and does he have issues like us with not having os 5.0 or trackball vs. Trackpad..who's the service provider? What apps does he use..and so on..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 05:48 AM
    Whatever the contract is at the time. Our guys had the 8830 WE and recently "upgraded" to the 9000. The network guys hinder the phones big time. Its a big security risk. I'm not sure if they can even use BBM. I have never asked though. Its mainly for phone calls and emails thats all.
    06-24-10 09:23 AM
    Call in airstrikes from your phone?..yep there's an app for that lmfao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD