I was told by T-Mobile that I should upgrade the software for my Blackberry because my Blackberry will not notify me of anything I schedule in my calendar. When I called T-Mobile we tried to go to Profiles, Advanced, Calendar, and then make sure it says tone and you guys probably know the rest.

So I mistakenly threw away the disc and the USB cord that came with my Blackberry. I don't want to have to order everything from Blackberry. I've tried searching the internet hoping that I may be able to find the software that I stupidly threw away, but I haven't been able to. I've only found upgrades, which say I need the original software.

My question: Is the software I need out there and if so, can I download it onto my computer and then send it to my phone via bluetooth or I am just way out in left field??

And if the software is out there can someone tell me where I can get it?

Thank you so much!
    Shannon
    11-24-07 12:16 AM
    The software can be found at the link below:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Downloads | Desktop Software Applications, Enterprise Server, Games & Ring Tones

You'll want to download "blackberry device and desktop software", that should get you squared up as far as the software. As far as the USB cord goes, those are available at any place that sells computer parts & accesories, or any phone dealer that carries blackberry.
    11-24-07 02:59 AM
    I take it, your profile was created / edited correctly?

Check here...
    11-24-07 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD