Ok, this seems weird, but for the last week, everytime I am outside, for example going for a walk, my phone's screen starts to do some weird stuff and then pretty soon it goes blank. It takes several resets to get it going again and usually I have to come back inside before it works again. I live in Miami so yes, it gets pretty hot out but it's not like I'm leaving it out to fry in the direct sun! HELP!
    05-01-09 08:08 PM
    Ok, this seems weird, but for the last week, everytime I am outside, for example going for a walk, my phone's screen starts to do some weird stuff and then pretty soon it goes blank. It takes several resets to get it going again and usually I have to come back inside before it works again. I live in Miami so yes, it gets pretty hot out but it's not like I'm leaving it out to fry in the direct sun! HELP!
    When you're walking, is your phone in your hand or pocket?
    The Curve doesn't have the tightest battery and it sounds like yours may be dislodging.
    05-01-09 09:06 PM
    I was thinking the same thing as well...
    Maybe the electrical tape method some of us used on the 8900 would help this. I had this same issue on my 8320 and it worked out fine for me.
    Or I know Miami tends to get pretty humid, maybe that could be a factor...
    05-01-09 09:22 PM
    I had the same issue. I inserted a piece of paper, but that wasn't always fool-proof. Eventually I bought an extended battery which fit better than the one that came with the phone.
    05-01-09 09:30 PM
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one!
    Btw, I loved Philly during my short stay Lex, best city ever!
    05-01-09 09:32 PM
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one!
    Btw, I loved Philly during my short stay Lex, best city ever!
    Tourist usually say that.
    05-01-09 09:40 PM
    I actually lived there for a good month
    No tourist here!

I lived out by the stadiums off of Penrose & Pattison.
    05-01-09 09:46 PM
    sometimes in my pocket, othertimes sitting on top of my son's stroller! The battery seems pretty tightly locked in to me...the phone is only 2 months old!
    If it is the humidity I guess there's no fix for that?
    05-05-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD