Alright here the story, I'm pretty much a perfectionist and want my blackberry to stay looking brand new. I bought IS for it and installed it a few days ago. My problem is that it only looks ok.. I made sure to follow insructions n I took my time 1.5 hrs to install.. Even picked up with tweasers as to assure no fingerprints. Its been 36 or so hrs n I have micro bubbles all over it, and at the bottom where you bend the corners over I see it starting to come up.. What to do? I fear if I get replacement abd try again I'll have same results.. HELP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 03:43 PM
    As its so cheap for screen protectors, get another one...

Give your blackberry screen a thorough wipe with a good static-free cloth (think the same one you get to wipe your glasses with) and then apply it slowly taking care to not get finger marks on the screen if you see bubbles go back a step and slowly apply.

Its not a hard process... takes care. Do it on the window sill where you have natural light.

If it doesn't work the first time, try try and try again.
    08-30-08 05:29 PM
    Also, you can get a best skin ever, which is cheaper than the IS by a lot. It is the same thing, and I actually prefer it over the IS.
    08-30-08 05:35 PM
    People usually say that the BSE's install easier...

08-30-08 05:38 PM
    Yah I even cleaned my screen w. Windex before I started, when I first put it on it was complety perfect, left my phone off for 12 hours n the next morning have these micro bubbles. For 25 dollars I would expect it would be a better product, guess I might try BSE. My other predicament is I want drop protection.. Should I go w. Soft rubber or hard case? Everything I read on here says hard cases scratch you phone. Thanks for the help!

08-30-08 05:41 PM
    I'm a perfectionist as well and I love my BSE. It was quick and easy to apply and it looks great!
    08-30-08 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD