Hello,

I wonder if anyone could help me please. I have a Curve 9360 that I've only owned for a few months. About a week ago, out of the blue, I started to get the message: "Blackberry message memory is full! Please delete some sms messages". I know the memory isn't full for three reasons -

Firstly because I have plenty of memory left on the phone;

Secondly because I can send as many messages as I want and make them as long as I want - so I am actually increasing the overall amount of messages. The message only pops up when I try to receive a message, and only by deleting received messages will it let another one through;

Thirdly because I can, for example, delete a text message that is 1 message long (in the first 160 characters) and receive one that is 7 messages long (the limit for blackberry sms). So in this sense I am also actually using more memory.

This seems like a glitch to me, but I have no idea how/why it arose, or any idea how to fix it.

I have tried a battery pull, which didn't do anything.

Thank you very much in advance for any help!
    12-20-12 07:32 PM
    Are you talking about SMS messages or BBM messages or e-mail messages ? If it is SMS messages, check if your phone is storing then on the phone or on the SIM Card.

JP
    12-21-12 11:01 AM
    Hi Holly_berry

Open your text message - Press Menu Key - Options - Scroll down to SMS field and UNtick or UNcheck the " Leave Messages On SIM Card " and save it .See if that helps.
    12-22-12 08:42 AM
    Try to clean your memory via Memory Booster or something.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-26-12 02:38 AM