hello there guys...just upgraded software on 8900 to 5.0.0.509 and the homescreen keeps lighting up by itself more or less every 5-10 mins and im not too sure why its doing it

any help how to stop this anyone out there???
    06-07-10 07:00 AM
    I have the .509 installed for two months now with no troubles at all.

Have you installed any themes or apps lately ?
    06-07-10 07:24 AM
    yeahh i have recently downloaded a theme and a few apps yeah
    06-07-10 08:59 AM
    Maybe that's the issue. Go back to the original theme and see if the homescreen still keeps lighting
    06-07-10 10:01 AM
    aww ive noticed since updating i have not been able to recive texts...hellllllllllllllllllllllp!!
    06-07-10 11:36 AM
    aww ive noticed since updating i have not been able to recive texts...hellllllllllllllllllllllp!!
    Recieve text in general or sms ?

Try resetting the host routing table by going to options > advanced options > host routing table > press BB menu button and click register
    06-07-10 12:30 PM
    sms mate....just had an orange message update sent to phone and that seems to have resolved the problem but now the messages seem to be delayed..any advice?
    06-07-10 12:41 PM
    sms mate....just had an orange message update sent to phone and that seems to have resolved the problem but now the messages seem to be delayed..any advice?
    Now you recieve text but it is being delayed !

Maybe there was too much pressure on the network at that time.
    06-07-10 03:23 PM
    all issues have been RESOLVED GUYS!!!

THANKS
    P.S IM LOVING THE NEW SOFTWARE...EVERYTHING ALOT LOT FASTER NOW AND ALSO ITS STOPPED ALL THE BLACKBERRY GLITCHES
    06-09-10 02:18 PM
    all issues have been RESOLVED GUYS!!!

THANKS
    P.S IM LOVING THE NEW SOFTWARE...EVERYTHING ALOT LOT FASTER NOW AND ALSO ITS STOPPED ALL THE BLACKBERRY GLITCHES

Excellent Mate . . . Enjoy your BlackBerry
    06-09-10 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD